ID# 1742, (c 1829-1910)
Maria Cuffe|b. c 1829\nd. 19 Mar 1910|p1742.htm|Charles Cuffe||p391.htm|Jane Lilley|d. 2 Jan 1869|p1739.htm|George Cuffe||p1740.htm||||||||||
- 2nd great-grandaunt of Faye Louise Doyle
Maria Cuffe was born about 1829 at Ireland.1 She was the daughter of Charles Cuffe and Jane Lilley. She married Alexander Cuffe, son of Richard Cuffe and Jane Morrison, on 20 October 1851 at Wayne County, Michigan.2,3 It's possible that their nephew John Broder lived with them briefly after his arrival in the US; his affidavit of immigration was signed in Outagamie County in Oct 1880. She died on 19 March 1910 at Hortonia, Outagamie County, Wisconsin.1 She was buried at Union Cemetery, Hortonville, Outagamie County, Wisconsin.4
Last Edited=23 Sep 2011
Children of Maria Cuffe and Alexander Cuffe
- [S857] Alexander & Maria Cuffe Tombstone, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca; recorded/photographed by annejlee23, 4 Aug 2009.
- [S729] Michigan Marriages, 1851-75 (Index), online (http://www.ancestry.com : accessed 7 Jan 2010).
- [S730] Thomas H Ryan, History of Outagamie County Wisconsin (Chicago: Goodspeed Publishing Association, unknown date); digital image. Ancestry (http://www.ancestry.com: accessed 7 Jan 2010).
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 2009 - 2012).
- [S731] Alexander Cuff, 1880 U.S. Census, Hortonia, Outagamie, Wisconsin, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca