ID# 343, (c 1858-1936)
William Broder was born about 1858 in Co Sligo, IrelandG.1,2 He was the son of James Broder.3 He died in November 1936 in Co Sligo, Ireland.3,1 He was buried in Gurteen Cemetery, Co Sligo, IrelandG.4 He was never married.
Last Edited=29 Jun 2013
- [S1665] Find My Past Ireland, online (http://www.findmypast.ie), Ireland Deaths 1864-1958 Transcription, entry for William Broder, Vol 2 Pg 99.
- [S908] 1901, Co Sligo, Ireland, Census, William Broder household; digital image, National Archives: Census of Ireland 1911 (http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie: accessed 10 Sept 2010).
- [S12] Letter from Irene Cuffe (Ireland) to Faye West, 23 Mar 1978; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). LET 007.
- [S136] Interment.net, online index, "Gurteen Cemetery" (http://www.interment.net/data/ireland/sligo/gurteen/… : accessed 28 Oct 2007).
- [S727] 1911, Co. Sligo, Ireland, Census, William Broder; digital image, National Archives: Census of Ireland 1911 (http://www.census.nationalarchives.ie: accessed 4 Jan 2010).