Richard Morley Tanner
ID# 482, (1950-2004)
Richard Morley Tanner was known as Rick. He was born on 23 June 1950 at Lethbridge, Alberta.1,2 He was the son of Richard Morley Tanner and Phyllis Marjorie Muir.3 He married Susan Lee Broder, daughter of Stanley Robert Broder and Edna May McLeod, on 23 October 1971 at Lethbridge.4 He died on 6 February 2004 at Victoria, British Columbia, at age 53.5
Last Edited=3 Feb 2013
Children of Richard Morley Tanner and Susan Lee Broder
- [S328] Rick Tanner, Funeral Card, 13 Feb 2004, DOC 055a, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1624] Susan Tanner, "Tanner Genealogy," e-mail message from e-mail address (Victoria, BC) to Faye West, 29 Jan 2013.
- [S553] Tanner (Muir), Lethbridge Herald, Lethbridge, Alberta, 01 May 2004, D1.
- [S945] Susan Broder & Richard Tanner, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S327] Tanner - Richard Morley, Victoria Times Colonist, Victoria, BC, 11 Feb 2004, C13.