Jean Phyllis Manery
ID# 522, (1912-1990)
Jean Phyllis Manery was born on 29 March 1912 in Nanaimo, British Columbia.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Samuel Robert James Manery and Mabel Elizabeth Broder.1,2 She married Douglas Ross Innis on 27 December 1934 in Cawston, British Columbia.4,5 She lived in Keremeos, British Columbia, in 1958.6 She died on 18 January 1990 in Penticton, British Columbia, at age 77.3
Last Edited=23 Aug 2011
Children of Jean Phyllis Manery and Douglas Ross Innis
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S906] Betty Cuffe Smith, "Family Group Sheets", 1972 - 2010 (Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia). "Researched and collated from official registers, including details from visits to Ireland, and personal contacts with family members world-wide" Copy privately held by Faye West.
- [S84] BC Archives Online BMD Index, online (http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca), 1934-09-413053.
- [S945] Jean Manery & Ross Innis, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S124] Mabel Manery (obituary), The Penticton Herald, Penticton, BC, 26 Feb 1958, pg 3.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.