Jean Phyllis Manery
ID# 522, (1912-1990)
Jean Phyllis Manery|b. 29 Mar 1912\nd. 18 Jan 1990|p522.htm|Samuel Robert James Manery|b. 14 Mar 1888\nd. 11 Apr 1980|p473.htm|Mabel Elizabeth Broder|b. 27 Jun 1890\nd. 24 Feb 1958|p199.htm|William J. Manery|b. 29 Apr 1859\nd. 13 May 1933|p2845.htm|Ellen M. McCurdy|b. 15 Mar 1866\nd. 26 Sep 1951|p2846.htm|John Broder|b. 8 Jul 1854\nd. 28 Feb 1917|p180.htm|Alice M. Graves|b. 20 Jan 1867\nd. 21 Feb 1948|p191.htm|
Jean Phyllis Manery was born on 29 March 1912 at Nanaimo, British Columbia.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Samuel Robert James Manery and Mabel Elizabeth Broder.1,2 She married Douglas Ross Innis on 27 December 1934 at Cawston, British Columbia.4,5 She lived at Keremeos, British Columbia, in 1958.6 She died on 18 January 1990 at Penticton, British Columbia, at age 77.3
Last Edited=23 Aug 2011
Children of Jean Phyllis Manery and Douglas Ross Innis
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S906] Betty Cuffe Smith, "Family Group Sheets", 1972 - 2010 (Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia). "Researched and collated from official registers, including details from visits to Ireland, and personal contacts with family members world-wide."
- [S84] BC Archives Online BMD Index, online (http://www.bcarchives.gov.bc.ca), 1934-09-413053.
- [S945] Jean Manery & Ross Innis, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S124] Mabel Manery (obituary), The Penticton Herald, Penticton, BC, 26 Feb 1958, pg 3. DOC 068.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.