Helen Marion Manery
ID# 523, (1916-2011)
Helen Marion Manery|b. 8 Jun 1916\nd. 20 Dec 2011|p523.htm|Samuel Robert James Manery|b. 14 Mar 1888\nd. 11 Apr 1980|p473.htm|Mabel Elizabeth Broder|b. 27 Jun 1890\nd. 24 Feb 1958|p199.htm|William J. Manery|b. 29 Apr 1859\nd. 13 May 1933|p2845.htm|Ellen M. McCurdy|b. 15 Mar 1866\nd. 26 Sep 1951|p2846.htm|John Broder|b. 8 Jul 1854\nd. 28 Feb 1917|p180.htm|Alice M. Graves|b. 20 Jan 1867\nd. 21 Feb 1948|p191.htm|
Helen Marion Manery was born on 8 June 1916 at Similkameen Valley, British Columbia.2,1 She was the daughter of Samuel Robert James Manery and Mabel Elizabeth Broder.1 She married James Ronald King on 17 July 1940 at Keremeos, British Columbia.3 She died on 20 December 2011 at Moog Hospice, Penticton, British Columbia, at age 95.2,4 Obituaries for Helen, with many details of her life, appeared in The Kelowna Daily Courier on 9 Jan 2012, The Prince George Citizen on 12 Jan 2012, and The Vancouver Sun or Province on 14 Jan 2012. She was cremated and her ashes were interred at Kaleden Cemetery, Kaleden, British Columbia.4
Last Edited=16 Jan 2012
Children of Helen Marion Manery and James Ronald King
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1417] King, Helen (nee: Manery), Kelowna Daily Courier, Kelowna, BC, 9 Jan 2011.
- [S945] Helen Manery & Ron King, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1418] Elaine Willson, "Re: locations," e-mail message from e-mail address (Coquitlam, BC) to Faye West, 16 Jan 2012.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.