Margery Agnes Manery
ID# 524, (1924-2008)
Margery Agnes Manery was born on 7 December 1924 in Cawston, British Columbia.1 She was the daughter of Samuel Robert James Manery and Mabel Elizabeth Broder.1 She married Kenneth Vernon Harker on 7 September 1944 in Cawston, British Columbia.2 She lived in Cawston, British Columbia, in 1958.3 She died in 2008.4
Last Edited=27 Jan 2011
Children of Margery Agnes Manery and Kenneth Vernon Harker
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S906] Betty Cuffe Smith, "Family Group Sheets", 1972 - 2010 (Lakes Entrance, Victoria, Australia). "Researched and collated from official registers, including details from visits to Ireland, and personal contacts with family members world-wide" Copy privately held by Faye West.
- [S124] Mabel Manery (obituary), The Penticton Herald, Penticton, BC, 26 Feb 1958, pg 3.
- [S547] Susan Manery, "The Extended Family of Samson Striker, Loyalist - Main Page," e-mail message from e-mail address (Otawa, Ontario) to Faye West, 21 Dec 2008.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.