Mary Loretta Doyle
ID# 1036, (1909-1934)
Mary Loretta Doyle was born on 21 November 1909 in Lot 5, Con 7, South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1,2,3 She was the daughter of Thomas John Doyle and Ann Elizabeth Burtch. She died on 28 April 1934 of malignant endocarditis in Hotel Dieu Hospital, Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario, at age 24.4,2,3 She was buried in St Columbanus Cemetery, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.2
Last Edited=11 Sep 2013
- [S1675] Mary Loretta Doyle, Birth Registration 027492 (27 Nov 1909), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S39] Thomas Doyle & family Tombstone, St Columbanus Cemetery, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, May 2000.
- [S282] Letter from Gertrude Phelan (Richmond Hill, Ontario) to Faye West, 24 Nov 2003; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). file: Doyle, general.
- [S1676] Mary Loretta Doyle, Death Registration 014942 (10 May 1934), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S791] 1911 Census (South Crosby, Leeds, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.