James Joseph Aloysius Doyle
ID# 1046, (1930-2012)
James Joseph Aloysius Doyle was born on 10 August 1930 at Elgin, Ontario.1,2 He was the son of Thomas John Doyle and Ann Elizabeth Burtch. He was baptized on 31 August 1930 at St Columbanus Church, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3 He lived at Wahnapitae, Sudbury District, Ontario, between 1949 and 1985.4 He married Gladys Faustina Racicot on 4 July 1953 at Christ the King Church, Sudbury, Ontario.3,4,1 He lived at his camp on the Pickerel River after 1985. He was left a widower when Gladys Faustina Racicot died in 1990.1 He died on 10 December 2012 of a brain tumor at Ontario at age 82.5 He was buried on 22 December 2012 at St John's Cemetery, Garson, Greater Sudbury, Ontario.2
01 Jan 2009
01 Jan 2009
Last Edited=8 Nov 2013
Children of James Joseph Aloysius Doyle and Gladys Faustina Racicot
- [S282] Letter from Gertrude Phelan (Richmond Hill, Ontario) to Faye West, 24 Nov 2003; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). file: Doyle, general.
- [S1674] James "Jim" Joseph Doyle Obituary, Obits for Life, online: http://www.obitsforlife.com/obituary/627852/Doyle-James.php, Dec 2012.
- [S1678] Ancestry, online (http://www.ancestry.ca : accessed 2008-2013), Ontario, Canada, Catholic Church Records (Drouin Collection), 1747-1967 [database on-line]. Provo, UT, USA: Ancestry.com Operations Inc, 2007.
- [S40] South Crosby Twp, Leeds, Ontario Lots 7 & 8 Con 5, Land records, LAN 003, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1672] Heather Doyle, "My Father's Families - Doyle's," e-mail message from e-mail address (Calgary, AB) to Faye West, 5 Sep 2013.