John Mary Fitzsimmons Doyle
ID# 1063, (1894-1970)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863 - 1869)
John Mary Fitzsimmons Doyle was born on 23 October 1894 in New Westminster, British Columbia.1,2 He was the son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton.2 He married Emma Jane McCordick, daughter of Joseph McCordick and Sarah Wallace, on 20 February 1922 in St Peter's Residence, New Westminster, British Columbia.3 He and Emma Jane McCordick moved to Port Alberni, British Columbia, about 1930.4 He worked for logging companies and was reputed to be a mathematical genius who could calculate the number of board feet in a pile of lumber almost instantly.5 He was left a widower when Emma Jane McCordick died on 5 November 1946.4 He died on 12 May 1970 in Port Alberni, British Columbia, at age 75.6 He was buried on 14 May 1970 in Port Alberni, British Columbia.6 He and Emma Jane McCordick had no children.
Last Edited=23 Sep 2013
- [S316] John Mary Fitzsimmons Doyle, Birth Registration 94-09-522970 (10 April 1926), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S85] Parish Register Entry, Baptism of John Mary Fitzsimmons Doyle, St Peter's Church, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S295] Marriage Registration of John Doyle & Emma McCordick, BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S585] Emma Jane Doyle, Death Registration 46-09-012304 (1946), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S253] Interview with James & Bernard Doyle (in Lethbridge, AB), by Faye West, April 22, 2000.
- [S586] John Mary Doyle, Death Registration 70-09-006707 (1970), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S310] James Doyle, 1901 Census (New Westminster, British Columbia), Pg 15, Lines 28-35, Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6429.
- [S468] 1911 Census (New Westminster, British Columbia), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, James Doyle household.