Charles Albert Burtch
ID# 1085, (c 1868-1943)
Charles Albert Burtch was born about 1868.1 He was the son of Charles and Jane Birch.1 He married first Sarah Elizabeth Rankin on 12 April 1887 at Lyndhurst, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1 He was left a widower when Sarah Elizabeth Rankin died in 1908.2 He married second Mary Etta Ubdegrove on 3 May 1911 at South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3 He died in 1943.2 He was buried at Morton Cemetery, Morton, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.2
Last Edited=11 Feb 2012
Children of Charles Albert Burtch and Sarah Elizabeth Rankin
- [S1414] Charles Burtch & Sarah Rankin, Marriage Registration 006747 (9 July 1887), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S601] Doug Sly, "re: Ann Elizabeth Burtch," e-mail message from e-mail address (Brockville, Ontario) to Faye West, 17 May 2009.
- [S1415] Charles Burtch & Mary Etta Ubdegrove, Marriage Registration 07758, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1424] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1883-1910: baptism of Anne Elizabeth Birch, pg 56, St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 29.
- [S214] Anne Elizabeth Doyle, Death Registration 1958-05-048675 (1958), Ontario Vital Records, Office of the Registrar General, Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- [S308] 1901 Census (Crosby South, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6478, Charles A Burtch household.