Charles Albert Burtch
ID# 1085, (1868-1943)
Charles Albert Burtch was born on 10 June 1868.1 He was the son of Charles and Jane Birch.2 He married first Sarah Elizabeth Rankin on 12 April 1887 in Lyndhurst, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.2 He was left a widower when Sarah Elizabeth Rankin died in 1908.3 He married second Mary Etta Ubdegrove on 3 May 1911 in South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.4 He died in 1943.3 He was buried in Morton Cemetery, Morton, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3
Last Edited=7 Mar 2017
Children of Charles Albert Burtch and Sarah Elizabeth Rankin
- [S1840] Charles Burtch, 1901 Census (South Crosby, Leeds County, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1414] Charles Burtch & Sarah Rankin, Marriage Registration 006747 (9 July 1887), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S601] Doug Sly, "re: Ann Elizabeth Burtch," e-mail message from e-mail address (Brockville, Ontario) to Faye West, 17 May 2009.
- [S1415] Charles Burtch & Mary Etta Ubdegrove, Marriage Registration 07758, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1424] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1883-1910: baptism of Anne Elizabeth Birch, pg 56, St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 29.
- [S214] Anne Elizabeth Doyle, Death Registration 1958-05-048675 (1958), Ontario Vital Records, Office of the Registrar General, Thunder Bay, Ontario.
- [S308] 1901 Census (Crosby South, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6478, Charles A Burtch household.