Sarah Elizabeth Rankin
ID# 1086, (c 1869-1908)
Sarah Elizabeth Rankin was known as Libby.1 She was born about 1869.2 She was the daughter of Henry and Harriet Jane Rankin.2 She married Charles Albert Burtch on 12 April 1887 at Lyndhurst, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.2 She died in 1908 of appendicitis.1 She was buried at St Columbanus Cemetery, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1
Last Edited=11 Feb 2012
Children of Sarah Elizabeth Rankin and Charles Albert Burtch
- [S601] Doug Sly, "re: Ann Elizabeth Burtch," e-mail message from e-mail address (Brockville, Ontario) to Faye West, 17 May 2009.
- [S1414] Charles Burtch & Sarah Rankin, Marriage Registration 006747 (9 July 1887), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S597] Annie Burtch, Birth Registration 018728 (10 Aug 1889), Archives of Ontario, Toronto, Ontario.
- [S1424] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1883-1910: baptism of Anne Elizabeth Birch, pg 56, St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 29.
- [S308] 1901 Census (Crosby South, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6478, Charles A Burtch household.