Elizabeth June Barrat
ID# 1098, (1907-1998)
Barrat was known as Beth. She was born on 6 August 1907 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.1,2 She was the daughter of Charles Barrat & Annie Gore.1 She married Bernard Cyril Doyle, son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton, on 21 November 1935 in St Michael's Church, Sapperton, British Columbia.1,3 She was left a widow when Bernard Cyril Doyle died on 17 November 1989.4 She died on 17 January 1998 in Burnaby, British Columbia, at age 90.5 She and Bernard Cyril Doyle had no children.
Last Edited=23 Sep 2013
- [S1688] Bernard Doyle & Elizabeth Barrat, Marriage Registration 35-09-430014 (28 Nov 1935), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S905] Manitoba Vital Statistics Online BMD Index, online (http://vitalstats.gov.mb.ca), birth record for Elizabeth June Barrat, # 1907,011299.
- [S41] Letter from Elizabeth Doyle (Vancouver, BC) to Faye West, 24 Oct 1977; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Doyle, correspondence (1).
- [S1687] Bernard Cyril Doyle, Death Registration 018513 (20 Nov 1989), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1689] Elizabeth Doyle, Funeral Card, 23 Jan 1998, copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.