Anne McLuckie Alexander
ID# 1116, (1916-1961)
Anne McLuckie Alexander was born on 17 December 1916 at Powell River, British Columbia.1 She was the daughter of William Alexander and Margaret Purdy.1 She married Philip Augustine Doyle, son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton, in 1935.1,2 She and Philip Augustine Doyle lived at 1774 Emerson St, Victoria, British Columbia.3 She died on 15 May 1961 of a coronary thrombosis at Victoria, British Columbia, at age 44.1 She was buried at Hatley Memorial Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia.4
Last Edited=5 Jan 2013
Children of Anne McLuckie Alexander and Philip Augustine Doyle
- [S1582] Annie McLuckie (Alexander) Doyle, Death Registration 61-09-005709 (16 May 1961), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S41] Letter from Elizabeth Doyle (Vancouver, BC) to Faye West, 24 Oct 1977; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Doyle, correspondence (1).
- [S1583] Sharon Marie Doyle, Death Registration 58-09-002449 (12 Feb 1958), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1580] Annie M Doyle Tombstone, Hatley Memorial Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 27 Oct 2012, Garden of Devotion plot 283 A2.
- [S353] Philip Augustine Doyle, Death Registration 1972-09-015845 (13 sep 1972), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.