ID# 1117, (1865-1945)
Andrew Falk was born on 20 April 1865 at Kalmar, Smoland, Sweden.1 He was the son of Karl William Johanson and Charlotta (--?--).2 He immigrated about 1886 to British Columbia.1 He was a servant in the household of Ole C Peterson at Delta, British Columbia, in 1901.3 He was a farmer in 1909.2 He married Hulda Enegren, daughter of Otto Enegren and Alice (--?--), on 2 December 1909 at Lutheran parsonage, 430 Dunlevy Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia.2 The marriage was witnessed by Gustaf Falk and Ellen Falk. Gustaf may be Andrew's brother or cousin. Andrew was a gill-netter (fisherman) in 1940.4,1 He lived at 332 9th Street, New Westminster, British Columbia.1 He died on 4 April 1945 of stomach cancer at Melrose Hospital, New Westminster, British Columbia, at age 79.1 He was buried at Fraser Cemetery, New Westminster, British Columbia.5,1
Last Edited=9 May 2011
- [S364] Andrew Falk, Death Registration 1945-09-661040 (April 1945), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S399] Andrew Falk & Hulda Polman, Marriage Registration 09-09-057037 (2 Dec 1909), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S310] James Doyle, 1901 Census (New Westminster, British Columbia), Pg 15, Lines 28-35, Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6429.
- [S358] Interview with James Doyle (in Lethbridge, AB), by Faye West, April 2001.
- [S272] Andrew Falk Tombstone, St Peter's Cemetery, New Westminster, British Columbia; recorded/photographed by James G Doyle, May 2000.