Thomas John Jordan
ID# 1973, (1870-1871)
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Thomas John Jordan was born on 16 November 1870 at South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1,2 He was the son of John Jordan and Johanna Nolan.1,2 He has also been reported to have been born on 9 December 1870 at South Crosby Twp.3 He was baptized on 21 January 1871 at St Edward the Confessor Church, Westport, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3 He died on 27 November 1871 of water on the brain at South Crosby Twp at age 1.4,2,5 He was buried at Philipsville Catholic Cemetery, Philipsville, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.2,5
Last Edited=24 Jul 2013
- [S72] 1871 Census (Crosby South, Leeds, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-10001, John Jordan family.
- [S381] Thomas John Jordan Tombstone, Philipsville Catholic Cemetery, Philipsville, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, May 2003.
- [S1428] Volume C, Baptisms, marriages, burials 1868-1886: baptism of Thomas John Jordan; page 51, St Edward the Confessor RC Church, Westport, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, image 27 (register entry reads 1870, heading and surrounding entries read 1871).
- [S1214] Thomas John Jordan, Death Registration 011922 (28 Nov 1871), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S71] OGS, More Leeds County Ontario Cemeteries (Brockville, Ontario: Leeds & Grenville Genealogical Society, 1981).