Thomas John Jordan
ID# 1973, (1870-1871)
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Thomas John Jordan was born on 16 November 1870 at South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1,2 He was the son of John Jordan and Johanna Nolan.1,2 He has also been reported to have been born on 9 December 1870 at South Crosby Twp, Ontario.3 He was baptized on 21 January 1871 at St Edward the Confessor Church, Westport, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3 He died on 27 November 1871 of water on the brain at South Crosby Twp, Ontario, at age 1.4,2,5 He was buried at Philipsville Catholic Cemetery, Philipsville, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.2,5
Last Edited=24 Jul 2013
- [S72] 1871 Census (Crosby South, Leeds, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-10001, John Jordan family.
- [S381] Thomas John Jordan Tombstone, Philipsville Catholic Cemetery, Philipsville, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, May 2003.
- [S1428] Volume C, Baptisms, marriages, burials 1868-1886: baptism of Thomas John Jordan; page 51, St Edward the Confessor RC Church, Westport, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, image 27 (register entry reads 1870, heading and surrounding entries read 1871).
- [S1214] Thomas John Jordan, Death Registration 011922 (28 Nov 1871), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S71] OGS, More Leeds County Ontario Cemeteries (Brockville, Ontario: Leeds & Grenville Genealogical Society, 1981).