Sarah Ann Hamilton
ID# 1984, (1883-1952)
- Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863-1869)
- 1st cousin 3 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Sarah Ann Hamilton was born on 4 August 1883 in South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of Alexander Hamilton and Mary Ann Dunn.2 She was baptized on 2 September 1883 in St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.2 She married Matthew Murphy on 9 November 1910 in Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3,4 She died in 1952.5 She was buried in St Columbanus Cemetery, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, OntarioG.5,3
Last Edited=9 Feb 2012
- [S793] Sarah Ann Hamilton, Birth Registration 018123 (21 Aug 1884), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1423] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1856-1884: baptism of Sarah Hamilton, np, St Philip Neri Church, Toledo, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 92.
- [S288] Matthew Murphy & Sarah Hamilton Tombstone, St Columbanus Cemetery, Elgin, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 19 Jun 2003.
- [S800] Sarah Hamilton & Matthew Murphy, Marriage Registration 014286 (15 Nov 1910), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S74] OGS, Some South Crosby Cemeteries, Leeds County, Ont (Brockville, Ontario: Leeds & Grenville Branch, Ontario Genealogical Society, March 1981).
- [S457] 1891 Census (South Crosby, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6350, Alexander Hamilton family.
- [S308] 1901 Census (Crosby South, Leeds South, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario T-6478, Alexander Hamilton family.