Bridget Catherine Regan1
ID# 2925, (c 1859-1894)
Bridget Catherine Regan was born about 1859 at South Crosby Twp, Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.1 She was the daughter of John Regan and Mary Hamilton.1 She married John Patrick Murphy, son of Thomas Murphy and Mary Dougherty, on 16 April 1883 at St Mary's Cathedral, Kingston, Frontenac County, Ontario.2 She died on 16 April 1894 at Leeds & Grenville County, Ontario.3
Last Edited=27 Apr 2012
Children of Bridget Catherine Regan and John Patrick Murphy
- [S72] 1871 Census (Crosby South, Leeds, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-10001, John Regan family.
- [S1134] Bridget Regan & John Murphy, Marriage Registration 003226 (30 Jun 1883), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1135] Maureen Kirincic, "RE: My Genealogy Pages - Citations," e-mail message from e-mail address (Georgetown, Ontario) to Faye West, 10 Apr 2011.
- [S6] 1861 Census (Crosby South, Leeds, Canada West), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-1044, John Regan family, pg 9 Line 47.
- [S73] 1881 Census (South Crosby, Leeds, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-13232, John Regan family, pg 24/25 lines 21-25/1-7.
- [S1145] John P Murphy, 1891 Census (Front Leeds, Leeds, Ontario), Pg 46, lines 15-20, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1146] John P Murphy, 1901 Census (Front Leeds & Lansdowne, Leeds, Ontario), Pg 4, lines 23-30, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1430] Baptisms, marriages, burials 1874-1910: baptism of Catherine Mildred Murphy; page 46, St Barnaby Church, Brewers Mills, Frontenac County, Ontario. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ontario, Roman Catholic Church Records, 1760-1923, img 26.