ID# 3018, (1876-1944)
Elizabeth Doyle was known as Lilly or Lillian.2 She was born on 27 March 1876 at Portsmouth, Frontenac County, Ontario.1,2 She was the daughter of James Doyle and Margaret E Fitzgerald.1 She immigrated to Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio, with her parents James Doyle and Margaret E Fitzgerald in 1892.3 She married Myron H Dey on 8 October 1913 at Toledo.2,4 She died on 23 December 1944 of cardiac failure at Toledo at age 68.5 She was buried at Calvary Cemetery, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.6,5
Elizabeth (Lily) Doyle
Last Edited=14 Mar 2012
- [S718] Elizabeth Doyle, Birth Registration 005548 (25 Apr 1876), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1383] Johannah Fitzgerald, Family Bible ( c 1875); Martha McGeein, Bethesda, Maryland. Original entries apparently by Johannah Fitzgerald, later entries by unknown person(s) and by Gertrude Doyle McGeein.
- [S708] James Doyle, 1900 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1390] Elizabeth Doyle & Myron Dey, Marriage Registration 20717 (9 Oct 1913), FamilySearch website, www.familysearch.org.
- [S1392] Elizabeth Doyle Dey, Death Registration 79822 (16 Jan 1945), FamilySearch website, www.familysearch.org, Ohio, Deaths, 1908-1953 entry for Elizabeth Dey.
- [S1440] Calvary Cemetery 1921-1951 Interments: burial of Elizabeth Dey; page 460, Calvary Cemetery, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ohio, Diocese of Toledo, Catholic Parish Records, 1796-2004, img 240.
- [S713] James Doyle, 1881 Federal Census (Portsmouth, Frontenac Co, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S714] James Doyle, 1891 Census (Portsmouth, Frontenac Co, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1078] John Doyle, 1910 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca