John Joseph Doyle1
ID# 3021, (1882-1949)
John Joseph Doyle was born on 6 December 1882 at Portsmouth, Frontenac County, Ontario.2,3,4 He was the son of James Doyle and Margaret E Fitzgerald.1 He immigrated to Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio, with his parents James Doyle and Margaret E Fitzgerald in 1892.2 He was a yard clerk for the railroad.1 He was never married.1 He died on 1 August 1949 of esophageal cancer at Toledo, Ohio, at age 66.1,4 He was buried at Calvary Cemetery, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.5,1
Last Edited=14 Mar 2012
- [S1393] John Joseph Doyle, Death Registration 50759 (2 Aug 1949), FamilySearch website, www.familysearch.org.
- [S708] James Doyle, 1900 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S714] James Doyle, 1891 Census (Portsmouth, Frontenac Co, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1383] Johannah Fitzgerald, Family Bible ( c 1875); Martha McGeein, Bethesda, Maryland. Original entries apparently by Johannah Fitzgerald, later entries by unknown person(s) and by Gertrude Doyle McGeein.
- [S1440] Calvary Cemetery 1921-1951 Interments: burial of John J Doyle; page 558, Calvary Cemetery, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ohio, Diocese of Toledo, Catholic Parish Records, 1796-2004, img 290.
- [S1078] John Doyle, 1910 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca