Joseph Gerald Doyle1
ID# 3031, (1907-1979)
Joseph Gerald Doyle was known as Jerry. He was born on 13 May 1907 at Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.2,3,4 He was the son of James Doyle and Margaret Jane O'Grady.1 He was baptized on 26 May 1907 at Immaculate Conception Church, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.2 Jerry worked for the New York Central Railroad.5 He died on 19 August 1979 at Toledo at age 72.4,6,3 He was buried at Calvary Cemetery, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.7
Last Edited=14 Mar 2012
- [S709] James Doyle, 1910 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1088] Joseph Doyle baptism, in Immaculate Conception 1894-1908 Baptisms, p. 130, FamilySearch website, www.familysearch.org.
- [S1383] Johannah Fitzgerald, Family Bible ( c 1875); Martha McGeein, Bethesda, Maryland. Original entries apparently by Johannah Fitzgerald, later entries by unknown person(s) and by Gertrude Doyle McGeein.
- [S1399] Joseph Doyle, Funeral Card, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta, copy received from Marty McGeein.
- [S1400] Doyle Fitzgerald & McGeein families, notes by Marty McGeein, 2011, DOC 103, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2013).
- [S1445] Calvary Cemetery 1976-1994 Interments: burial of Joseph G Doyle, page 80, Calvary Cemetery, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio. Viewed on 2 Feb 2012, at familysearch.org, database: Ohio, Diocese of Toledo, Catholic Parish Records, 1796-2004, img 42.
- [S710] James Doyle, 1920 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S711] James Doyle, 1930 Federal Census (Toledo, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca