Dominic Augustine Doyle
ID# 36, (1902-1945)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863 - 1869)
Dominic Augustine Doyle was known as Spike. He was born on 18 October 1902 at New Westminster, British Columbia.1,2 He was the son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton.1,2 He was a logger between 1923 and 1945.3,4 He married Dora A Williams about 1940.5,6 He lived at Sechelt, British Columbia, in 1945.3 He died on 6 February 1945 of cerebral hemorrhage & chronic myocarditis at Garden Bay, British Columbia, at age 42.4,3 He was buried on 9 February 1945 at St Peter's Cemetery, New Westminster, British Columbia.3
Last Edited=15 Dec 2012
Children of Dominic Augustine Doyle and Dora A Williams
- [S88] Dominic Augustine Doyle, Birth Certificate 02-09-522969 (8 Apr 1926), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S85] Parish Register Entry, Baptism of Dominic Augustine Doyle, St Peter's Church, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S256] Dominic Augustine Doyle, Funeral Home Record, Feb 1945, New Westminster Public Library, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S320] Dominic Augustine Doyle, Death Registration 1945-09-65747 (6 Feb 1948), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S41] Letter from Elizabeth Doyle (Vancouver, BC) to Faye West, 24 Oct 1977; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Doyle, correspondence (1).
- [S736] 35 Year Sechelt Resident Dies in St Mary's Hospital, The Peninsula Times, Sechelt, BC, 31 Mar 1976, A-2.
- [S468] 1911 Census (New Westminster, British Columbia), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario, James Doyle household.
- [S699] Brian Doyle, "Doyle Genealogy," e-mail message from e-mail address (Vancouver, BC) to Faye West, 5 Dec 2009.