Charles William Hamilton
ID# 4587, (1902-1933)
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Hamilton was born on 15 October 1902 presumably in St Vincent, Kittson County, Minnesota.1,2 He was the son of James Lewis Hamilton and Mary Lavina Stewart.1 Sometime between 1920 and 1930, Charles married and divorced.3,4,1 He was a travelling salesman for Brown & Williamson Tobacco.1 He died on 17 January 1933 while driving through Bowbells, Burke County, North Dakota, at age 30.1 He was buried in Little Flower Catholic Cemetery, Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota.5
Last Edited=10 Feb 2013
- [S1638] Charles William Hamilton, Death Certificate 491 (20 Jan 1933), North Dakota Dept of Health, Bismark, North Dakota.
- [S965] James Hamilton, 1905 U.S. Census, St Vincent, Kitson, Minnesota, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S959] James L Hamilton, 1920 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S960] James L Hamilton, 1930 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1028] Elaine Morrison, compiler, Pierce County North Dakota Cemeteries (http://www.odessa3.org/collections/cemeteries/nodak/link/… : Odessa Digital Library, 2001).
- [S958] James L Hamilton, 1910 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca