John G Hamilton
ID# 4589, (1906-1994)
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
John G Hamilton was born on 28 September 1906 at North Dakota.1,2 He was the son of James Lewis Hamilton and Mary Lavina Stewart.1 He married Selma C Oksendahl about 1929.3 He was left a widower when Selma C Oksendahl died on 31 January 1988.4,2 He died on 17 December 1994 possibly at Fort Worth, Tarrant County, Texas, at age 88.2,5 He was buried at Bethel Lutheran Cemetery, Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota.5
Last Edited=23 Sep 2013
Children of John G Hamilton and Selma C Oksendahl
- [S958] James L Hamilton, 1910 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2014).
- [S1039] John G Hamilton, 1930 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1035] Debbi Lyon-Kirwan, database report, 28 Dec 2010, Twisp, Washington. FTM report "Descendants of James Lewis Hamilton."
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 2009 - 2013).
- [S959] James L Hamilton, 1920 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca