Gertrude Margaret Hamilton
ID# 4590, (1909-1999)
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Gertrude Margaret Hamilton was born on 5 February 1909 at Pierce County, North Dakota.1,2 She was the daughter of James Lewis Hamilton and Mary Lavina Stewart.1 She married first David Taylor Tuff on 28 June 1928 at Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota.3,2 She and David Taylor Tuff were divorced about 1948 at Seattle, King County, Washington.2 She married second (--?--) Dennard. She married third Morice Holte on 16 October 1964 at Seattle.4 She died on 13 November 1999 at Everett, Snohomish County, Washington, at age 90.5
28 Jun 1928
28 Jun 1928
Last Edited=9 Feb 2013
Children of Gertrude Margaret Hamilton and David Taylor Tuff
- [S958] James L Hamilton, 1910 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1035] Debbi Lyon-Kirwan, database report, 28 Dec 2010, Twisp, Washington. FTM report "Descendants of James Lewis Hamilton."
- [S1029] Dallas J Manicom, "Re: Hamilton in Rugby, North Dakota," e-mail message from e-mail address (Nova Scotia) to Faye West, 27 Dec 2010.
- [S1037] Gertrude Dennard & Morice Holte, Marriage Registration 279799 (19 Oct 1964), Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2014).
- [S959] James L Hamilton, 1920 U.S. Census (Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1042] Washington State Archives, online database, "Washington Death Records Online" (http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov : accessed 2010 - 2012), James H Tuff.