Jacqueline Marie Tuff1
ID# 4646, (1930-2003)
- 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Jacqueline Marie Tuff was born on 2 February 1930 in Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota.1 She was the daughter of David Taylor Tuff and Gertrude Margaret Hamilton.2 She married first James Lewis Chapman on 13 August 1946 in Seattle, King County, Washington.3 She married second Raymond Hartsock on 18 April 1958 in Seattle, Washington.4 She married third Roger McCormick about 1959 in Seattle, Washington.2 She died on 22 May 2003 in Everett, Snohomish County, Washington, at age 73.1 Jacqueline's funeral was held on 30 May 2003 in Beck's Garden Chapel, Edmonds, Snohomish County, Washington.2
Last Edited=3 Jan 2011
Children of Jacqueline Marie Tuff and James Lewis Chapman
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2014).
- [S1035] Debbi Lyon-Kirwan, database report, 28 Dec 2010, Twisp, Washington. FTM report "Descendants of James Lewis Hamilton."
- [S1049] Jacqueline Tuff & James Chapman, Marriage Registration 129811 (14 Aug 1946), Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S1050] Jacqueline Tuff & Raymond Hartsock, Marriage Registration 226904 (21 Apr 1958), Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov