Davonne Ann Tuff1
ID# 4648, (1932-2006)
- 2nd cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Davonne Ann Tuff was born on 17 February 1932 at Rugby, Pierce County, North Dakota.1 She was the daughter of David Taylor Tuff and Gertrude Margaret Hamilton.1 She married first Jack Raymond Cramer on 24 December 1949 at Seattle, King County, Washington.2 She married second Don McNutt on 12 September 1951 at Couer D'Alene, Kootenai County, Idaho.1 She married third Jimmie Dewayne Wallawine on 23 January 1953 at Manhattan Precinct, King County, Washington.3 She married fourth Roger Dale Hartsock on 2 December 1956 at Seattle, King County, Washington.4 She died on 12 May 2006 at Stanwood, Snohomish County, Washington, at age 74.1,5
Last Edited=5 Mar 2011
Children of Davonne Ann Tuff and Roger Dale Hartsock
- [S1035] Debbi Lyon-Kirwan, database report, 28 Dec 2010, Twisp, Washington. FTM report "Descendants of James Lewis Hamilton."
- [S1052] Davonne Tuff & Jack Cramer, Marriage Registration 161960 (29 Dec 1949), Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S1040] Davonne Tuff McNutt & Jim Wallawine, Marriage Registration 187381 (5 Feb 1953), Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S1051] Davonne Tuff & Roger Hartsock, Marriage Registration 216441, Washington Digital Archives, http://www.digitalarchives.wa.gov
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2012), Davonne A Hartsock.