William D Kahl1
ID# 4723, (1898-1978)
William D Kahl was born about 1898 in Ohio.2 He was the son of William Kahl and Anna Connors.1 He was baptized on 4 August 1898 in St Joseph's Church, Cleveland, Cuyahoga County, Ohio.1 He married Mary Margaret Doyle, daughter of James Doyle and Margaret Jane O'Grady, on 15 November 1922 in Immaculate Conception Church, Toledo, Lucas County, Ohio.1,3 He was a brakeman on the NY Central railroad.2,4 He died on 22 December 1978 in Mayfield Heights, Cuyahoga County, Ohio, at age 80.5,6
Last Edited=14 Mar 2012
Children of William D Kahl and Mary Margaret Doyle
- [S1090] Mary Doyle & William Kahl marriage, in Immaculate Conception 1908-1926 Marriages, p. 59, FamilySearch website, www.familysearch.org.
- [S1350] William Kahl, 1930 Federal Census (Cleveland, Ohio), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1383] Johannah Fitzgerald, Family Bible ( c 1875); Martha McGeein, Bethesda, Maryland. Original entries apparently by Johannah Fitzgerald, later entries by unknown person(s) and by Gertrude Doyle McGeein.
- [S1400] Doyle Fitzgerald & McGeein families, notes by Marty McGeein, 2011, DOC 103, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1352] Ancestry.com, online database, "Ohio Deaths 1908-1932 1938-1944 and 1958-2007" (www.ancestry.ca : accessed 30 Nov 2011), William D Kahl.
- [S1439] William D Kahl, Funeral Card, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta, copy received from Marty McGeein.
- [S1349] Mary Martha McGeein, "Doyle," e-mail message from e-mail address (Bethesda, Maryland) to Faye West, 30 Nov 2011.