Dr Raymond Eugene Wild1
ID# 4735, (1896-1952)
Dr Raymond Eugene Wild was born on 4 February 1896 at Osnabrock Twp, Cavalier County, North Dakota.2 He was the son of Peter Wild and Catherine Fahnlander.3 He registered for the draft on 6 May 1917 at Osnabrock Twp, North Dakota.2 He was a a dentist at St Paul, Ramsey County, Minnesota.1 He married first Mary Jane Hamilton, daughter of John Kenneth Hamilton and Elizabeth F Burns, in April 1923.1 He was left a widower when Mary Jane Hamilton died on 3 November 1943.4,5 He married second Agnes Nelson.5 He died on 29 November 1952 at Ramsey County, Minnesota, at age 56.6
Raymond Eugene Wild
Photograph by Photo courtesy of Jan Gallant
Last Edited=17 May 2012
Children of Dr Raymond Eugene Wild and Mary Jane Hamilton
- [S1119] Mary Carroll, "8 pictures for you," e-mail message from e-mail address (Brockville, Ontario) to Faye West, 3 Mar 2011.
- [S1121] Raymond Eugene Wild, WW I Draft Registration, 6 May 1917, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1486] Jan Gallant, Family Website, "Wild Roots" (www.wild-roots.org : accessed May 2012).
- [S1122] Minnesota Death Index 1908-2002, online (http://www.ancestry.ca : accessed 12 Mar 2011), certificate #026589, record #934500.
- [S1478] Letter from Jerome A Moore (Grosse Point Woods, MI) to Faye West, 27 Mar 2012; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). LET 010.
- [S1122] Minnesota Death Index 1908-2002, online (http://www.ancestry.ca : accessed 12 Mar 2011), certificate #027789, record #1199699.
- [S1485] Raymond Wild, 1930 U.S. Census (St Paul, Minnesota), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca