Louise Anne Butterfield
ID# 490, (1946-2008)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863 - 1869)
Louise Anne Butterfield was known as Lou-Anne. She was born on 25 July 1946 at New Westminster, British Columbia. She was the daughter of James Elmore Butterfield and Mary Noel Doyle. She married Nicholas James Harland Mansfield on 22 August 1970 at St Peter's Church, New Westminster, British Columbia.1 Louise Anne died on 1 January 2008 at New Westminster, British Columbia, at age 61.2,3,4 Her funeral was held on 12 January 2008 at St Luke's Catholic Church, Maple Ridge, British Columbia.4
Lou-Anne Butterfield Mansfield
Last Edited=3 Jan 2015
Children of Louise Anne Butterfield and Nicholas James Harland Mansfield
- [S945] Louise Butterfield & Nicholas Mansfield, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S474] Noreen Weber, "Sad News," e-mail message from e-mail address (Burnaby, BC) to Faye West, 02 Jan 2008.
- [S477] Louise Anne Mansfield, Vancouver Sun, Vancouver, BC, 8 Jan 2008.
- [S478] Louise Mansfield, Funeral Card, 12 Jan 2008, DOC 019, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S296] Scott Weber, database report, 2003, Burnaby, BC; copy privately held by Faye West.