ID# 5340, (1883-1952)
Amy Hawkins was born on 25 February 1883 in Birmingham, England.1 She was the daughter of John Hawkins and Lucy Bourne.1 She married Alfred Williams in England.1,2 She and her daughters Dora Williams, Ethel Williams and Jessie Bernice Williams arrived in Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, on 22 May 1910. They sailed from Liverpool, England on the Lake Manitoba. The passenger list indicates that she was planning to join her husband.3 She died on 7 March 1952 of uraemia and pyelonephritis in Cranberry Lake, British Columbia, at age 69.1 She was buried in Cranberry Cemetery, Cranberry Lake, British Columbia.1
Last Edited=3 Feb 2014
Children of Amy Hawkins and Alfred Williams
- [S1738] Amy Williams, Death Registration 52-09-003254 (10 Mar 1952), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1737] Alfred Williams, Death Registration 53-09-002810 (7 Mar 1953), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1739] “Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935,” passenger record, ancestry (www.ancestry.ca: accessed 2 Feb 2014).
- [S1740] Alfred Williams, 1911 Census (Port Arthur, Thunder Bay, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1741] Alfred Williams, 1921 Census (Maple Ridge, British Columbia), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca