Jessie Bernice Williams1
ID# 5345, (1909-1982)
Jessie Bernice Williams was born on 22 July 1909 in Birmingham, England.2,3 She was the daughter of Alfred Williams and Amy Hawkins.4 She immigrated to Quebec City, Quebec, Canada, with her mother Amy Hawkins and her sisters Dora Williams and Ethel Williams on 22 May 1910. They sailed from Liverpool, England on the Lake Manitoba.4 She married Harding Robert Stephens on 23 May 1929 in Haney, British Columbia.1 She died on 3 December 1982 of hypostatic pneumonia in Powell River, British Columbia, at age 73.3 She was cremated on 9 December 1982 in North Shore Crematorium, Vancouver, British Columbia.3
Last Edited=3 Feb 2014
- [S1743] Jessie Williams & Harding Stephens, Marriage Registration 29-09-358971 (27 May 1929), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1740] Alfred Williams, 1911 Census (Port Arthur, Thunder Bay, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S1744] Jessie Stephens, Death Registration 82-09-021638 (9 Dec 1982), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1739] “Canadian Passenger Lists, 1865-1935,” passenger record, ancestry (www.ancestry.ca: accessed 2 Feb 2014.)
- [S1741] Alfred Williams, 1921 Census (Maple Ridge, British Columbia), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca