Philip Augustine Doyle
ID# 68, (1910-1972)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863 - 1869)
Philip Augustine Doyle was known as Gus. He was born on 20 November 1910 at New Westminster, British Columbia.1,2 He was the son of James Joseph Doyle and Mary Ann Hamilton.1 He married Anne McLuckie Alexander in 1935.3,4 He was an inspector at Pacific Lumber Inspection Bureau between 1947 and 1972.2 He and Anne McLuckie Alexander lived at 1774 Emerson St, Victoria, British Columbia.5 He died on 4 September 1972 of pneumonia, coronary artery disease and cancer of the pancreas at Victoria, British Columbia, at age 61.2 He was buried at Hatley Memorial Gardens, Victoria, British Columbia, Garden of Devotion, plot 283 B2. There is no marker on his grave. His wife Annie and their daughter Sharon are in the same plot.2
Last Edited=10 Jan 2013
Children of Philip Augustine Doyle and Anne McLuckie Alexander
- [S85] Parish Register Entry, Baptism of Philip Augustine Doyle, St Peter's Church, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S353] Philip Augustine Doyle, Death Registration 1972-09-015845 (13 sep 1972), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S1582] Annie McLuckie (Alexander) Doyle, Death Registration 61-09-005709 (16 May 1961), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S41] Letter from Elizabeth Doyle (Vancouver, BC) to Faye West, 24 Oct 1977; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Doyle, correspondence (1).
- [S1583] Sharon Marie Doyle, Death Registration 58-09-002449 (12 Feb 1958), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia.