Raymond Charles Doyle
ID# 977, (1922-2003)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863-1869)
Raymond Charles Doyle was born on 15 August 1922 in New Westminster, British Columbia.1 He was the son of Charles Michael Doyle and Gerda Louisa Naas. He married first Adaleane Mabel Jean Wenzel on 30 June 1943 in Winnipeg, Manitoba.2 He married second Mary Elizabeth Grace Daigneault between 1946 and 1956. He was the best man at the wedding of James Gordon Doyle and Marion Violet Broder on 20 July 1946 in St Peter's Church, New Westminster, British Columbia.3,4 He lived in Toronto, Ontario, in 1956. Ray worked on the Avro Arrow fighter plane at Malton, Ontario. After the project was cancelled in 1959 he and his family moved to Lethbridge, Alberta where they lived for several years before returning to Ontario. He lived in Dresden, Kent County, Ontario.5 He died on 8 October 2003 in Village Retirement Residence, Ridgetown, Kent County, Ontario, at age 81.1,5 He was buried on 11 October 2003 in St Michael's Cemetery, Howard Twp, Kent County, Ontario.1
Last Edited=23 May 2011
Children of Raymond Charles Doyle and Mary Elizabeth Grace Daigneault
- [S291] Raymond Doyle, Funeral Card, 11 Oct 2003, DOC 016, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S945] Raymond Doyle & Adaleane Wenzel, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S149] James Gordon Doyle & Marion Violet Broder, Marriage Certificate 1589 (25 Jul 1946), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S945] Marion Broder & James Doyle, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S292] Obituary - Doyle, Ridgetown Independent News, Ridgetown, Ontario, c. 9 Oct 2003.