Mary Noel Doyle
ID# 987, (1923-2010)
- Descendants of Michael Doyle (c1823-1878)
Descendants of Martin Dunn (died c 1847)
Descendants of John Hamilton (1797-1871)
Descendants of Michael Jordan (c 1801-bt 1863-1869)
Mary Noel Doyle was known as Noel. She was born on 26 December 1923 in New Westminster, British Columbia. She was the daughter of Charles Michael Doyle and Gerda Louisa Naas. She was May Queen in New Westminster, British Columbia, in 1935. She married James Elmore Butterfield on 1 August 1945 in New Westminster, British Columbia.1 She lived in 408 5th Street, New Westminster, British ColumbiaG, in 1956.2 She was left a widow when James Elmore Butterfield died on 25 December 1987.3 She had a common-law relationship with Lloyd Jacob Harder. She died on 15 May 2010 in Mission Memorial Hospital, Mission, British Columbia, at age 86.4,5 Her funeral was held on 21 May 2010 in St Joseph's Catholic Church, Mission, British Columbia.
Last Edited=20 Jan 2011
Children of Mary Noel Doyle and James Elmore Butterfield
- [S945] Noel Doyle & Elmore Butterfield, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S255] Gertrude Louise Doyle, Funeral Home Record, Nov 1956, New Westminster Public Library, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S570] James Elmore Butterfield, Death Registration 1987-09-021877 (1987), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia, DEA 033.
- [S814] Marion Doyle, "Noel," e-mail message from e-mail address (Lethbridge, Alberta) to Faye West, 15 May 2010.
- [S815] Butterfield, Noel (Mary), Vancouver Sun, Vancouver, BC, 18 May 2010.