M, ID# 1175, (1804-1881)
John Camp was born on 20 May 1804 at Niagara Twp, Lincoln County, Ontario.1 He was the son of Robert Camp and Elizabeth Smith.1 He married first Elizabeth Jones, daughter of Andrew Jones and Anna Mary Slough, on 4 November 1823 at Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.2,3 He married second Esther (--?--).4 He died on 20 March 1881 at Dundas, Wentworth County, Ontario, at age 76.1,2 He was buried at Mt Zion Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.5
Last Edited=26 Mar 2010
Children of John Camp and Elizabeth Jones
- [S61] Irene Harding, "Family Group Sheets", Jun 1981 (Salem, Oregon). Copy privately held by Faye West.
- [S407] Donald & Joyce Jones, database report, 22 Mar 2006, Islington, ON; copy privately held by Faye West: FTM file "Early Jones Family."
- [S707] Elizabeth Camp Tombstone, Camp/Skinner Burial Ground, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, June 2009.
- [S602] Hamilton Branch OGS, Beverly Township Cemeteries CD (Hamilton, ON: Hamilton Branch OGS, 1989, rev 2004), Mt Zion #308.
- [S92] Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid, online (http://www.islandnet.com/ocfa/ : accessed 2008-2013).