F, ID# 1176, (1815-1903)
Rachel Kitchen was born on 3 July 1815.1,2 She was the daughter of Kohn Kitchen and Dorothy Waugh.3 She married George Jones, son of Andrew Jones and Anna Mary Slough, on 2 April 1833.2 She and George Jones raised Mary Ann Misener after 1871.4 She died on 18 June 1903 at age 87.1,5,6 She was buried at Copetown Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.7,2
Rachel (Kitchen) Jones
Last Edited=4 Apr 2013
Children of Rachel Kitchen and George Jones
- [S179] George Jones & Rachel Kitchen Tombstone, Copetown Cemetery, Copetown, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S605] Thomas Waugh Jones, "Jones Lineage & History", 1932. Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S409] Donald & Joyce Jones, Research Notes, 22 Mar 2006; copy privately held by Faye West.
- [S516] Letter from Violet Broder (Lethbridge, AB) to Harley Misener, 10 Aug 1967; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). LET 002.
- [S407] Donald & Joyce Jones, database report, 22 Mar 2006, Islington, ON; copy privately held by Faye West: FTM file "Early Jones Family."
- [S649] Rachel Kitchen Jones, Funeral Card, 18 Jun 1903, copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S92] Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid, online (http://www.islandnet.com/ocfa/ : accessed 2008-2013).
- [S430] Jones Family, Document by Albert Jones(?), 1920s updated 1958, FAM 002, Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S1653] Letter from Emery Coe Jones (New Westminster, BC) to Clifford Jones, 28 Sep 1958; copy privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). Letter contains a hand-drawn chart of descendants of James Jones. Letter details sources of the information., From Thomas Jones of Copetown in 1900.