Audrey Lucille Jones
F, ID# 1209, (1921-1988)
Audrey Lucille Jones|b. 18 Aug 1921\nd. 25 Dec 1988|p1209.htm|Emery Coe Jones|b. 20 Jun 1879\nd. 21 Mar 1964|p531.htm|Jessie May Fulton|b. 10 May 1887\nd. 28 Dec 1974|p536.htm|Amos R. Jones|b. 29 Oct 1857\nd. 26 Dec 1905|p529.htm|Mary A. Misener|b. 15 Apr 1859\nd. 23 Jul 1945|p530.htm|Humphrey F. Fulton|||Elizabeth K. Boyd|||
4th great-granddaughter of James Jones.
1st cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle.
Audrey Lucille Jones was born on 18 August 1921.1,2 She was the daughter of Emery Coe Jones and Jessie May Fulton.1,2 She married first Alan Scott Drummond on 1 May 1943 at New Westminster, British Columbia.3,4 She was left a widow when Alan Scott Drummond died on 10 March 1949.5 She married second Charles McKinnon Campbell, son of Charles McKinnon Campbell and Lucy Fitz Lacy McGeer, on 3 April 1959 at Vancouver, British Columbia.6 She was a librarian at the University of British Columbia.7 She died on 25 December 1988 of leukemia at Royal Jubilee Hospital - Hospice, Victoria, British Columbia, at age 67.8
Last Edited=3 Sep 2012
Children of Audrey Lucille Jones and Alan Scott Drummond
Child of Audrey Lucille Jones and Charles McKinnon Campbell
- [S166] Jones & Broder Families, notes of Violet Broder, c 1960, DOC 084 & 085, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S945] Audrey Jones & Alan Drummond, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S500] Wedding Trip to Harrison Hot Springs, The British Columbian, New Westminster, 1 May 1943. File: DOC 045.
- [S563] Alan Scott Drummond, Death Registration 49-09-003204 (1949), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S945] Audrey Jones & Charles Campbell, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S472] Interview with Marion Doyle (Lethbridge, AB), by Faye West, 23 Dec 2007.
- [S1100] Audrey Lucille Campbell, Death Certificate 022018 (28 Dec 1928), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia, film # B17120.
- [S1527] Jan West, "My Loyalist Families - Charles John Campbell," e-mail message from e-mail address (Victoria, BC) to Faye West, 2 Sep 2012.