Audrey Lucille Jones
F, ID# 1209, (1921-1988)
Audrey Lucille Jones was born on 18 August 1921.1,2 She was the daughter of Emery Coe Jones and Jessie May Fulton.1,2 She married first Alan Scott Drummond on 1 May 1943 in New Westminster, British Columbia.3,4 She was left a widow when Alan Scott Drummond died on 10 March 1949.5 She married second Charles McKinnon Campbell, son of Charles McKinnon Campbell and Lucy Fitz Lacy McGeer, on 3 April 1959 in Vancouver, British Columbia.6 She was a librarian at the University of British Columbia.7 She died on 25 December 1988 of leukemia in Royal Jubilee Hospital - Hospice, Victoria, British Columbia, at age 67.8
Last Edited=10 Apr 2016
Children of Audrey Lucille Jones and Alan Scott Drummond
- [S166] Jones & Broder Families, notes of Violet Broder, c 1960, DOC 084 & 085, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S945] Audrey Jones & Alan Drummond, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S500] Wedding Trip to Harrison Hot Springs, The British Columbian, New Westminster, 1 May 1943.
- [S563] Alan Scott Drummond, Death Registration 49-09-003204 (1949), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S945] Audrey Jones & Charles Campbell, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S472] Interview with Marion Doyle (Lethbridge, AB), by Faye West, 23 Dec 2007.
- [S1100] Audrey Lucille Campbell, Death Certificate 022018 (28 Dec 1928), BC Archives, 655 Belleville Street, Victoria, British Columbia, film # B17120.
- [S1527] Jan West, "My Loyalist Families - Charles John Campbell," e-mail message from e-mail address (Victoria, BC) to Faye West, 2 Sep 2012.