Marguerite Faye Jones
F, ID# 1213, (1922-1999)
Marguerite Faye Jones was born on 6 March 1922.1,2 She was the daughter of Morley De Witt Jones and Florence Viola Howey.1,2 She married Gordon Brown Denholm on 9 October 1943 at Vancouver, British Columbia.3,4 She died in 1999 at Vancouver, British Columbia.5
Last Edited=20 Nov 2010
Children of Marguerite Faye Jones and Gordon Brown Denholm
- [S166] Jones & Broder Families, notes of Violet Broder, c 1960, DOC 084 & 085, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S224] Denholme-Jones, The Vancouver Province, Vancouver, BC, 18 Oct 1943.
- [S945] Marguerite Jones & Gordon Denholm, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S472] Interview with Marion Doyle (Lethbridge, AB), by Faye West, 23 Dec 2007.
- [S86] Birth Announcement, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.