Marguerite Faye Jones
F, ID# 1213, (1922-1999)
Marguerite Faye Jones|b. 6 Mar 1922\nd. 1999|p1213.htm|Morley De Witt Jones|b. 3 Apr 1891\nd. 28 Feb 1961|p534.htm|Florence Viola Howey|b. 19 Oct 1891\nd. 1 Jul 1972|p535.htm|Amos R. Jones|b. 29 Oct 1857\nd. 26 Dec 1905|p529.htm|Mary A. Misener|b. 15 Apr 1859\nd. 23 Jul 1945|p530.htm|Thomas Howey||p1620.htm|Adelaide Mulholland||p1679.htm|
4th great-granddaughter of James Jones.
1st cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle.
Marguerite Faye Jones was born on 6 March 1922.1,2 She was the daughter of Morley De Witt Jones and Florence Viola Howey.1,2 She married Gordon Brown Denholm on 9 October 1943 at Vancouver, British Columbia.3,4 She died in 1999 at Vancouver, British Columbia.5
Last Edited=20 Nov 2010
Children of Marguerite Faye Jones and Gordon Brown Denholm
- [S166] Jones & Broder Families, notes of Violet Broder, c 1960, DOC 084 & 085, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S224] Denholme-Jones, The Vancouver Province, Vancouver, BC, 18 Oct 1943. File: DOC 043.
- [S945] Marguerite Jones & Gordon Denholm, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S472] Interview with Marion Doyle (Lethbridge, AB), by Faye West, 23 Dec 2007.
- [S86] Birth Announcement, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.