Shirley May Jones
F, ID# 1214, (1926-2001)
Shirley May Jones|b. 9 May 1926\nd. 2 Apr 2001|p1214.htm|Morley De Witt Jones|b. 3 Apr 1891\nd. 28 Feb 1961|p534.htm|Florence Viola Howey|b. 19 Oct 1891\nd. 1 Jul 1972|p535.htm|Amos R. Jones|b. 29 Oct 1857\nd. 26 Dec 1905|p529.htm|Mary A. Misener|b. 15 Apr 1859\nd. 23 Jul 1945|p530.htm|Thomas Howey||p1620.htm|Adelaide Mulholland||p1679.htm|
4th great-granddaughter of James Jones.
1st cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle.
Shirley May Jones was born on 9 May 1926 at New Westminster, British Columbia.1,3 She was the daughter of Morley De Witt Jones and Florence Viola Howey.1,2 She married Ellsworth Walker Daley, son of Frederick Ellsworth Daley and Eva Alberta Vance, on 19 October 1945 at Vancouver, British Columbia.4,5 She died on 2 April 2001 at Richmond, British Columbia, at age 74.2,3
19 October 1945
19 October 1945
Last Edited=13 Jul 2011
Children of Shirley May Jones and Ellsworth Walker Daley
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S225] Letter from Laura Daley Nagy (unknown author address) to Marion Doyle, Dec 2001; unknown repository (unknown repository address).
- [S558] Carolyn Daley, "The Daley family in BC," e-mail message from e-mail address (Duncan, BC) to Faye West, 22 Jan 2009.
- [S254] Shirley Maye Jones is Bride, The Vancouver Sun, Vancouver, BC, 20 Oct 1945. File: DOC 044.
- [S945] Shirley Jones & Ted Daley, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.