Gordon Brown Denholm
M, ID# 1215, (-c 1999)
Gordon Brown Denholm was the son of Daniel M Denholm. He married Marguerite Faye Jones, daughter of Morley De Witt Jones and Florence Viola Howey, on 9 October 1943 at Vancouver, British Columbia.1,2 He died about 1999 at Merritt, British Columbia.3
Last Edited=22 Jan 2011
Children of Gordon Brown Denholm and Marguerite Faye Jones
- [S224] Denholme-Jones, The Vancouver Province, Vancouver, BC, 18 Oct 1943.
- [S945] Marguerite Jones & Gordon Denholm, Wedding Invitation, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S557] Marion Doyle, "Re: Gordon Denholm," e-mail message from e-mail address (Lethbridge, AB) to Faye West, 12 Jan 2009.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S86] Birth Announcement, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.