Lillian G Kivell1
F, ID# 1267, (1884-1927)
- 1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Lillian G Kivell was born on 5 February 1884.2 She was the daughter of Thomas Kivell and Sophia Misener.2,1 She married first Charles House.3 She married second Harvey Hawley. She died on 16 January 1927 in Detroit, Wayne County, Michigan, at age 42.1,2 She was buried on 18 January 1927 in Lynden Cemetery, Lynden, Wentworth County, Ontario.1,2
Last Edited=8 Feb 2018
Child of Lillian G Kivell and Charles House
- John Elmore House3 (1911-)
- [S54] Lillian Kivell Hawley, Funeral Card, 18 Jan 1927, DOC 057, Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S231] Lillian Kivell & Elva Kivell Whittington Tombstone, Lynden Cemetery, Lynden, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S27] Misener Family, manuscript, compiled by Harley Misener, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta. Online: http://www.fayewest.ca/documents/misener.pdf