F, ID# 1401, (1812-1885)
Elizabeth Wells was born on 13 July 1812.2 A bond for the marriage of Elizabeth Wells and Conrad Misener was signed on 15 May 1833. Elizabeth was living in Dumfries Twp; Conrad in Beverly Twp.3 She died on 8 June 1885 at age 72.2 She was buried in Troy Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.2
Last Edited=30 Aug 2010
Children of Elizabeth Wells and Conrad Misener
- [S27] Misener Family, manuscript, compiled by Harley Misener, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta, 4-11. Online: http://www.fayewest.ca/documents/misener.pdf
- [S382] Conrad & Elizabeth (Wells) Misener Tombstone, Troy Cemetery, Troy, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S775] Marriage Bond - Misener & Wells, 3579; Upper and Lower Canada Marriage Bonds; RG 5 B9, Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario.
- [S68] Troy Cemetery Transcriptions, online (http://www.interment.net/data/canada/ontario/wentworth/bev/… : accessed 30 May 2008).
- [S249] George & Esther (Vansickle) Misener Tombstone, Troy Cemetery, Troy, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.