M, ID# 1519, (1818-1888)
Thomas Clement was born on 9 March 1818 at England.1,2,3 He was the son of William Clement and Jane O'Brien.4 He immigrated in 1832 to Canada.4 He immigrated to Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario, with his father William Clement and Mary O'Brien in 1832.4 He married Susannah Jones, daughter of James Jones and Hannah Goodale, in 1842.5,6 He died on 23 August 1888 at age 70.1,3 He was buried at Troy Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.3
Last Edited=22 Aug 2014
Children of Thomas Clement and Susannah Jones
- [S68] Troy Cemetery Transcriptions, online (http://www.interment.net/data/canada/ontario/wentworth/bev/… : accessed 30 May 2008).
- [S535] Thomas Clement, 1881 Census (Beverly, Wentworth, Ontario), Library & Archives Canada, Ottawa, Ontario C-13256.
- [S616] Thomas Clement Tombstone, Troy Cemetery, Troy, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, June 2009.
- [S387] Women's Institute of Troy Ontario, A History of the People of Troy (Hamilton, Ontario: Hamilton Printing Company, 1947).
- [S392] Clement & Misener & Jones Families, Notes of Elizabeth Nowell, 2005, File: Jones, general, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S780] Donald A McKenzie, compiler, Obituaries from "The Canada Christian Advocate", 1873-1884 (Ottawa: McKenzie, 1998).
- [S664] Thomas Clement, 1861 Census (Beverly, Wentworth County, Canada West), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S680] Thomas Clement, 1871 Census (Beverly, Wentworth County, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca