F, ID# 2598, (1849-1943)
Sarah Jones was born on 7 February 1849 at Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.1,2,3,4 She was the daughter of George Jones and Rachel Kitchen.1 She married George Isaiah Hunt on 1 January 1869 at Beverly Twp, Ontario.5 She died on 24 June 1943 at Beverly Twp, Ontario, at age 94.6,4 She was buried at Mt Zion Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.
Sarah (Jones) Hunt
Last Edited=3 Jun 2010
- [S430] Jones Family, Document by Albert Jones(?), 1920s updated 1958, FAM 002, Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S517] Fifth Generation Now Attending Country Schoolhouse at Orkney, Hamilton Spectator, Hamilton, ON, 31 Jan 1953.
- [S605] Thomas Waugh Jones, "Jones Lineage & History", 1932. Copy privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S816] Hamilton Branch OGS, “J. B. Marlatt Funeral Homes; Record of Burials,” Burial Record Index.
- [S679] Raymond K Fink, “Amasa Roland Jones,” electronic files, Fink Family Tree (http://trees.ancestry.ca/tree/193858: November 2009.
- [S638] George & Sarah (Jones) Hunt Tombstone, Mt Zion Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, May 2009.
- [S675] Silvester Jones, 1871 Census (Beverly, Wentworth County, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S676] Silvester Jones, 1881 Census (Beverly, Wentworth County, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca