M, ID# 3014, (1866-1946)
- 3rd cousin 3 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Fred Misener was born on 31 October 1866.2,3 He was the son of Walter Misener and Deborah Jane Sager.1 He married Edna Elizabeth Jones, daughter of Andrew Johnson Jones and Mary Delilah Mann, on 21 March 1888 at Lynden, Wentworth County, Ontario.2,4 He died on 10 June 1946 at age 79.2,3 He was buried at Troy Cemetery, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.
Last Edited=25 Apr 2011
Children of Fred Misener and Edna Elizabeth Jones
- [S387] Women's Institute of Troy Ontario, A History of the People of Troy (Hamilton, Ontario: Hamilton Printing Company, 1947).
- [S366] Descendants of James Jones & Hannah Goodale, manuscript, compiled by Walter Scott Jones; revised by Harley A Misener, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta. Online: http://www.fayewest.ca/documents/jones_descendants.pdf
- [S781] Fred & Edna Misener Tombstone, Troy Cemetery, Troy, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S481] “Ontario, Canada Marriages, 1801-1928” marriage registrations, Ancestry (ancestry.ca : accessed 2011).
- [S1139] Ron Sherwood, "Family Group Sheets", Apr 2011 (Hamilton, ON). Copy privately held by Faye West.