Harry Leroy Coleman1
M, ID# 3490, (1882-1916)
Harry Leroy Coleman was born on 31 January 1882 in Troy, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.2,3 He was the son of Charles Coleman and Florence Nancy Mulholland.1 He married Jane Catherine Snyder on 22 June 1904 in Galt, Waterloo County, Ontario.4,5 He died between 28 September 1916 and 2 October 1916 during the WWI Battle of the Somme in France.3 He was buried in plot 1.F.2, Cerisy-Gailly French National Cemetery, Cerisy, Somme, Picardie, France.3
Last Edited=26 Apr 2015
Children of Harry Leroy Coleman and Jane Catherine Snyder
- [S860] Robert Coleman, gedcom file, 09 Jun 2009, Scarborough, Ontario. Gedcom file "Descendants of Catherine Jones."
- [S878] Harry Coleman, Birth Registration 037990 (13 Feb 1882), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S785] Veterans Affairs Canada, military records, "Canadian Virtual War Memorial" (http://www.vac-acc.gc.ca/remembers/sub.cfm : accessed 25 Mar 2010), memorial for Harry Leroy Coleman.
- [S860] Robert Coleman, gedcom file, 09 Jun 2009, Scarborough, Ontario. Gedcom file "Descendants of Catherine Jones", marriage book, Ainslie Street Methodist Church, Galt, ON.
- [S877] Harry Coleman & Jane Snyder, Marriage Registration unknown number, Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca