Lulu Maud Jones
F, ID# 532, (1881-1942)
Lulu Maud Jones was born on 10 June 1881 in Copetown, Beverly Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.1 She was the daughter of Amos Randall Jones and Mary Ann Misener.1,2 She married Walter Goodbrand on 29 October 1903 in Hamilton, Ontario. She died on 12 April 1942 in Greensville, Ontario, at age 60.2 She was buried in Hamilton Cemetery, Hamilton, Wentworth County, Ontario.3
Last Edited=15 Nov 2009
Children of Lulu Maud Jones and Walter Goodbrand
- [S97] Birthday Book - belonged to Violet Jones, manuscript, c 1914, (individuals signed on their birthday page), privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S152] "Violet Broder's birthday list," (manuscript, c 1960; DOC 020); privately held by Faye West; Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S92] Ontario Cemetery Finding Aid, online (http://www.islandnet.com/ocfa/ : accessed 2008-2013).
- [S669] Amos R Jones, 1891 Census (East Flamboro, Wentworth County, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S678] Amos R Jones, 1901 Census (East Flamboro, Wentworth County, Ontario), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S229] Letter from Violet Broder (Lethbridge, AB) to Harley Misener, 7 Sep 1966; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Jones, general.
- [S366] Descendants of James Jones & Hannah Goodale, manuscript, compiled by Walter Scott Jones; revised by Harley A Misener, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta. Online: http://www.fayewest.ca/documents/jones_descendants.pdf