Mary Ann (--?--)
F, ID# 722, (1832-1859)
2nd great-grandmother of Faye Louise Doyle.
Mary Ann (--?--) was born in 1832.1 Her maiden name may have been Steves.2 She married John Misener, son of William Misener and Margaret Miller, about 1849. According to Violet Jones Broder, Mary Ann caught pneumonia after putting on an apron that was damp because she had used it to cover the butter churn.3 She died on 6 July 1859.4,5 She was buried at Stenabaugh Cemetery, Ancaster Twp, Wentworth County, Ontario.5
Last Edited=23 Sep 2011
Children of Mary Ann (--?--) and John Misener
- Sophia Misener (1850-1920)
- Eleanor Misener (1852-)
- Eliza Misener7,8 (1854-1916)
- Catherine Misener (1857-)
- Mary Ann Misener+9 (1859-1945)
- [S190] Letter from Harley Misener (Brantford, ON) to Violet Broder, 17 Sep 1967; privately held by Faye West (Edmonton, Alberta). File: Misener, general.
- [S259] Mary Ann Jones, Funeral Home Record, Feb 1945, New Westminster Public Library, New Westminster, British Columbia.
- [S166] Jones & Broder Families, notes of Violet Broder, c 1960, DOC 084 & 085, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta.
- [S191] Stenabaugh Cemetery Transcriptions, online (http://www.interment.net/data/canada/ontario/wentworth/… : accessed 15 Apr 2008).
- [S192] Mary Ann Misener Tombstone, Stenabaugh Cemetery, Lynden, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S1128] John Misener, 1851 Census (Ancaster, Wentworth, Canada West), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca
- [S195] Samuel & Eliza (Misener) Kivell Tombstone, Lynden Cemetery, Lynden, Wentworth County, Ontario; recorded/photographed by Faye West, 14 Apr 2002.
- [S27] Misener Family, manuscript, compiled by Harley Misener, privately held by Faye West, Edmonton, Alberta. Online: http://www.fayewest.ca/documents/misener.pdf
- [S165] Mary Ann Jones (obituary), The Daily Columbian, New Westminster, BC, 23 July 1945. File: DOC 042.