Inez Romana Colvig1
ID#  1723, (1889-1970)
- 2nd great-granddaughter of Samson Striker
1st cousin 2 times removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Colvig was born on 27 September 1889 in Canyonville, Douglas County, Oregon.2,3 She was the daughter of Marcellus N Colvig and Agnes Helen Graves.2 She was in a relationship with William J Rhine about 1910.4,5,6 She married Frank Walker Venable on 14 December 1916 in Vancouver, British Columbia. Their marriage certificate states that Frank was a widower and Inez was a spinster.3 She was a musician.3 Sometime during the 1930s, Inez and Frank moved to Ketchikan, Alaska, where Frank worked for the US Fish and Wildlife Service.7 She died on 23 July 1970 in Seattle, King County, Washington, at age 80.2 She was buried in Washelli Cemetery, Seattle, King County, Washington.8
Last Edited=19 Apr 2012
Children of Inez Romana Colvig and Frank Walker Venable
- [S64] Bill Schlaman, "FW: Mrs Talen," e-mail message from e-mail address (Days Creek, Oregon) to Faye West, 28 Nov 2001.
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2014).
- [S749] Frank Venable & Inez Colvig, Marriage Registration 1916-09-084606 (15 Dec 1916), BC Vital Statistics Agency, Victoria, British Columbia.
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S412] Barbara Hill, "re: a "find" - and an interesting puzzle," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 3 Apr 2006.
- [S769] Barbara Hill, "His name was RHINE," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 28 Feb 2010.
- [S1455] David Bouker, "Re: Loyalists & Patriots: Striker, Graves & Clapp - Descendants of Samson Striker," e-mail message from e-mail address (Dillingham, Alaska) to Faye West, 13 Apr 2012.
- [S648] Find a Grave, online (http://www.findagrave.com : accessed 2009 - 2016).