Doris Floyd Parsons1
ID#  1885, (1905-1954)
Doris Floyd Parsons|b. 27 Mar 1905\nd. 27 Jun 1954|p1885.htm|William Edward Parsons|b. May 1883\nd. Aug 1907|p1882.htm|Florence Eleanor Oldham|b. 21 Jul 1881\nd. 19 Apr 1959|p1141.htm|||||||Albert G. Oldham|b. 6 Jan 1853|p1140.htm|Ella F. Graves|b. 28 Jun 1858\nd. 19 Sep 1938|p429.htm|
- 3rd great-granddaughter of Samson Striker
2nd cousin 1 time removed of Faye Louise Doyle
Doris Floyd Parsons was born on 27 March 1905. She was the daughter of William Edward Parsons and Florence Eleanor Oldham. She married William Harold Downs on 4 June 1923 at Boise, Ada County, Idaho.1,2 She died on 27 June 1954 of cancer at Walla Walla, Walla Walla County, Washington, at age 49.3
Last Edited=23 Sep 2011
Children of Doris Floyd Parsons and William Harold Downs
- William Harold Downs1
- Aletha Darlene Downs1
- Merry Jacqueline Downs1
- [S45] Barbara Hill, "Rev Graves Family," e-mail message from e-mail address (Berkeley, California) to Faye West, 9 Mar 2002.
- [S952] Ancestry.com, online database, "Idaho Marriages 1842-1996" (www.ancestry.ca : accessed 24 Nov 2010), County Courthouse Ada Co, ID, Vol 18 Pg 24.
- [S126] Social Security Death Index, online (https://familysearch.org : accessed 2007-2012), #11566.
- [S953] Downs & Mowre, 1930 Federal Census (Cambridge, Washington Co, Idaho), Ancestry, http://www.ancestry.ca